Pets are not just property… They are the heart of the home.
Why Choose Genius Xpressions?
Do you love…
- dressing up your pet in fun costumes?
- including your pet in celebrations of holidays and family traditions?
- celebrating special pet occasions such as Gotcha Days and ending summer with Labrador Weekend?
If so, then this is the studio for you and your pet!
Sara combines her life long love of animals with her love of art to create heart-warming images in the Genius Xpressions Pet Studio. With three pets of her own, she understands the special place animals have in their guardians’ hearts and the importance of preserving memories of the short time that we have with them. To provide a welcoming and safe environment for your pet, she has completed a Veterinary Assistant certificate as well as training in pet first aid.
Our mission is to help pet parents celebrate the lives of their companion animals. We do via the medium of pet portraiture photography, capturing the pet’s personality and memories that can be cherished for years to come.
Our Promise to You
- We will treat all studio guests as members of our family.
- We Will foster positive interaction between pets and people.
- We will create a fun, stress free environment for pets.
- We will operate our business without causing harm.
Our Contemporary Xpressions portraits feature a candid environmental/documentary style. These images emphasize showing character and personality. They may show the subjects in action or simply “being themselves”. Our Fine Art Xpressions portraits are characterized by soft focus, blurred backgrounds, and isolation of the subject. These images reflect a peaceful mood and can be enjoyed as works of art for years to come.
Please visit our portfolio for examples of our work.